Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Katrina's 6th birthday-play by play 6

Olivia drinking out of the Iraqi teacup!

So fun...the coop together again...it was a great time. Brian had to go to a stake meeting, (which is why I guess Elisha is giving him a farewell hug:)

Katrina is wearing the new hat that Craven's got for her with purse in tow...Bekah also has a new green hat (to Olivia...but "we look, over it")





























The Long awaited for Barbie cake. I had it with straps, it's hard to see it here, but Katrina covered it with little...they look like snakes of icing. Pretty funny. I asked her if she liked it and she said that it was more modest. :)

Angie!!! I told her to leave the scoop here, no matter how much she wanted it! (didn't you have some joke about the scoop with her last time we had icecream down there?)

That's the day!!! I think it's pretty funny how many outfits are in the pictures... It's truly a feat keeping little girls that love dress-ups in clothes period!

No comments: