Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First day of School!!

In the car on the way to the first day of school. Olivia wanted to go too...we were all laughing...it was so cute.

Katrina loves going with Grandma to school every day and loves having her as a teacher.








Canning season...dancing with the lid jewelry!!!














I thought this was so sweet. Grandma's working on homework and Bekah was just sitting with her before going down to bed.












First day of school...lunch bag that didn't leave her side for days and days...she was so excited about it... (it still rarely leaves her, but she puts other things besides lunch in it now :)











She wanted to try the curlers for school the next day...We talked about curlers alot, leading up to the day, how to sleep on them, what was it like when I got them when I was a little girl etc... it was pretty exciting :)































3 comments:

Cardalls said...

I can't belive Katrina started school! She is getting so old--I'd say big, but well...she's Katrina! ;) How fun that her Grandma is her teacher--lucky girl!!

Salinda W. said...

Tammy,
I loved seeing the pictures of her starting school. I hope she loved it and it was everything you hoped for her. The canning jewelery was wonderful I lvoed doing that as a girl. How are you doing with your month by the way?? I hope well. I have to admit to failing on two days. Its a whole story you would have to hear though. Miss you guys!
Salinda

Katrina,
Your lunch bag is way cute. I wish we could go to school together. I wish we could visit eachother soon. I miss you! How is Becka?
Love,
Harley

MJ said...

Great pictures Tammy! The girls look so beautiful and happy! I'm so happy that Pete will be home soon! Then you guys can all come to Colorado to visit!!! ;-)