
Fun in the sun with Olivia. Bekah and her both have tan lines still...Katrina is just tan all over :)Very cute picture of the girls. They all fell asleep upstairs while we were visiting with John and Stacey before they headed back to CA.




Bekah is Singing "I am a child of God" For you. I wish you could hear her, because she won't sing for just anyone...(though, as you know, she keeps me awake singing...the other night I kept waking up too..."Ok mom, I'm done...did you like that one? Oh, yes Bekah that was beautiful...then "Mom, mom, ok mom, I'm done...did you like that one?" Rocking chair, Jesus in the rocking chair, a rendition of Called to Serve-very funny-, Goats, bunnies...she's got alot of original work going on nightly)
Olivia trying out Grandma's glasses...She wasn't smiling for anyone...but there she is, probably looking so much older.
Katrina wearing "Daddy's jewels necklace". She asked to put it on and said that she would've picked blue jewels too. I thought that was cute.
Katrina found the bonnet and then we looked in the D&C picture book for more bonnets. We talked about Nauvoo and Katrina decided she would like to go there...so maybe when you get home :) Hit C.S. on the way, have alot of beautiful scenery and city and temple...might be great.
7 comments:
Since we just did it, we were able to do it for under 2000.00 (not counting the subtraction for Rob's reimbursement for travel since he worked a few days) and that's both Missouri and Nauvoo. It really helps to have family to stay with on the way and on the way back. It's a fun trip with the kids this age, you totally do all the family stuff.
Tammy!!! So good to see you and your family! I think I could've picked Katrina out of a crowd, she looks just the same. Olivia looks just like Pete, glasses and all. What a cute family!
What beautiful girls you have! They are so big and darling! I found your blog off your "goodreads" site and just sent you an invite to our blog. Maybe we can stay in touch this way :)
awe! What cute pictures Tammy! I love it when you post pictures! How are you doing lately? How's the school coming? Have you been out running anymore miles? :-) I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Love ya much!
Mel
Hi Tammy! Ashley Rowlett here. I don't know if you'll remember, but we knew each other long ago in San Angelo, TX. We were bonded through our infertlity issues. By some freak accident I stumbled upon your blog. I just wanted to tell you how happy I am to see your beautiful face and sweet sweet children. I have 3 of my own now too. We have certainly been blessed! I'm glad I found you here! Feel free to check in on my family as well.
HELLO my long lost friend!!! How did you find me? I'm sooo glad you did! I think about you guys often. There is a girl here who reminds me so much of you!
Your family is beautiful! What a blessing and a joy your girls must be to you. I can't believe how big Katrina is! She was a newborn when I saw her.
We need to catch up! Where are you living now? Jared's been out of the AF for exactly a year now. We are still in the Baltimore area for now. We still have the same email address so mail me about everything you've been up to! I'm so excited to see your blog! :) I'll have to stop by regularly now!
With love,
Christina
Yay!!! I found out you have a blog!!! I didn't know you had ANOTHER girl! :o) How the heck are ya??? I miss ya!
Post a Comment