C.S. Lewis called his discussion groug, "The Inklings" which name has caused me to think often of my own "inklings", those quiet musings that light on the mind so expertly. Our inklings was the closest I could get to "The inklings", which in time, I'm sure will produce some wonderful revelation...like I have duel personalities or something, but it will stick for now. This Blog will contain my "Inklings", my successes running my little homeschool (or possibly some failures...if they are amuzing enough), book reviews (I'm excited for this one), and any experiences that push me forward in my ever ready and stretched out search for truth.
Being an official "Truth Seeker" is a great thing to be, especially for me. A Truth Seeker needn't stick to any one opinion on any number of things, because that's the whole idea of obtaining truth...growing in thought etc. So as a life-long perpetual mind changer, this suit "suits" me.
2 comments:
Oh Tammy! Soooo much better than girlsrus! Look at you... taking our blog name from a classic. C.S. Lewis ROCKS! So, cheers to our inklings....
I love the name too! You are so inspiring, Tammy!
Post a Comment