Baylenn and Katrina. Baylenn is minus one tooth now. She came for a walk with Bekah, Alex and I and I was able to convince her to twist her tooth out..(it was hanging before) pretty exciting. Of course that made Katrina excited for her tooth to come out. That's going to be a big deal. It's still just wiggling.
Katrina was cute on the campout...she really has been helping the other kids to be good. She encourages them to be grateful and to not be grouchy. At times it was down right funny...but really I was proud of her :) She was cute about it and just matter of fact and cheerful.
This is Olivia's shoes. She's just really started to get the hang of walking in shoes and it's fun to watch her. Here she's pulling on them. She had socks on but it was too hot in the tent to keep them on.
The picture doesn't capture how cute this was. Olivia just started picking up leaves one by one and handing them into the tent to me. It was so precious...I would say thankyou and she would smile and do her little jabber and then pick up another one. I don't remember if I got any video of this for you...but it was really precious. I got to spend one on one with each of the girls while we were up there and it was treasured.
Another story about Olivia was I was talking to Corina in the tent with Olivia crawling around. On the other side, Nathan shows up holding Olivia...I asked him how did he get her and he said, "She fell out" I looked at the door and there was this small hole at the bottom where I guess she "fell out". It was funny.
1 comment:
Tammy,
I love seeing your family pics. I can't even tell you how much these make me want to go camping again with you! Who knows maybe someday? Miss you guys and hope Pete's doing good in Iraq.
Love,
Salinda
Post a Comment