Jasmine worked with Katrina while I was packing and this was the day she got it!! It's so fun to watch her go the length of the street!! She's so excited about it. I wish I had been out there with her when she got it, but I got the office packed :)
I love the picture of you and Katrina and the second picture of Katrina. They're so cute! I LOVE that you're posting all of these pics for Pete b/c it's fun for us to get to see them too! Thanks!
Katrina, You look really good at riding your bike. I love riding my bike do you like yours? I hope you can visit me someday! Maybe I will visit you someday too. I hope you have fun riding your bike just like me. Love, Harley
3 comments:
I love the picture of you and Katrina and the second picture of Katrina. They're so cute! I LOVE that you're posting all of these pics for Pete b/c it's fun for us to get to see them too! Thanks!
Katrina,
You look really good at riding your bike. I love riding my bike do you like yours? I hope you can visit me someday! Maybe I will visit you someday too. I hope you have fun riding your bike just like me.
Love,
Harley
Who is that skinny lady with Katrina??? You look amazing Tammy. Way to go! You inspire me.
TAra
Post a Comment