Saturday, June 7, 2008

Camping

Look at us...it took 3 women to put up the tent without you!! It was a comedy and I wish you could've seen it. But, if you'd been there, we wouldn't...I assure you...have experienced what we did.









Here's John...look for more pictures of him that I'm sure will make you smile.















The girls had so much fun. They didn't want to leave...neither did I actually. We missed you so much. I kept imagining what you would be playing with the girls, where you would take them, where you and I would've walked etc. I also imagined how I could somehow recreate it when you got home...It was so peaceful...there was nobody except our families, it was beautiful, the girls explored and played...we saw birds and nests and baby birds and fish and no dirt road with cars going by at 3 am;)















All the older kids were a huge help as usual. It was great...I honestly don't know what we're going to do without them...we were planning what to do when you get home.















Still putting up the tent :) I hope the picture communicates how much fun it was. Maybe we can reenact it for you when you get home...

No comments: